Monday, November 08, 2004

But to Be a Better Friend

She said she's so sultry
Why whisper wanton wailings
Open up Oppenheimer
No offense no confidence
My confidante
My sycophant
My reeling irrelevant

Mind spinning
Synchronistically
Two possibities
One rogue singularity
Love is love's fate
Love is love's fault
Love is love's fake
Love is due result

I wonder will I
Be deposed of will I
Hold my soul high
Holed my sole high

Well does she expect me
To stick around lovesick
With my heart broke
And breaking more fragile
Everyday she wants friendship
But to be a better friend
I would be a lover-friend
To protect her interests
Divested from my friend
To rend her gently to
My center of being
Freeing her from having to be
Someone she doesn't want to be
If she wants to be with me?

The part of me that stays behind when I fly
Feels the way I do about you
Does it knot when I'm crying I'm dying?
Dying for what I believe in, it's you and I

If you were shy I would take it on high
To save you drowning and towel to dry
Yeild the pill I will adroit poison deny from thy
Beautiful lips, but merciful though ye shant try

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home